Evogene Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Evogene's estimated annual revenue is currently $22M per year.
- Evogene's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Evogene has 142 Employees.
- Evogene grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Evogene currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Evogene?
Evogene (NASDAQ, TASE: EVGN) is a leading biotechnology company developing novel products for major life science markets through the use of a unique predictive biology platform incorporating deep scientific understandings and advanced computational technologies. This platform is utilized by the Company to discover and develop innovative Ag-Chemical, Ag-Biological and Ag-Seed products (GM and non GM), and by two subsidiaries; Evofuel, focused on castor seeds, and Biomica, focused on human microbiome therapeutics. Through its collaborations with world-leading agricultural companies such as BASF, Bayer, DuPont, Monsanto and Syngenta, Evogene has licensed genes, small molecules and microbes to partners under milestone and royalty bearing agreements. For more information, please visit www.evogene.comkeywords:N/A