Evans Transportation Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Evans Transportation Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.6M per year.
- Evans Transportation Services's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Evans Transportation Services has 84 Employees.
- Evans Transportation Services grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Evans Transportation Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Evans Transportation Services?
Founded in 1985, Evans Transportation Services, Inc. is a full-service, third-party provider of custom logistics solutions for a diverse range of shippers across North America. For maximized agility, Evans is asset-less and privately owned, fueled by unmatched technology and its uncommonly dedicated team. In an industry defined by volatility, Evans unwavering commitment to value provision facilitates an average customer retention rate of nine-plus years. Outsource your transportation management to Evans and unlock the information, cost-savings, and speed that you need to be the best in your class. Core Services Provided by Evans: - Leveraged Buying Power - 30+ Years of Transportation Management - Diverse Market Experience - Best-In-Class Technology - Real-Time, End-To-End Visibility - Configurable IT Connectivity - Unmatched Customer Service Awards & Recognitions: -Milwaukee Business Journal #5 Fastest Growing Firm -Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplaces Award To discover how Evans will save you money on your supply chain, call 262-754-5716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org:N/A