Esperion Therapeutics - Ann Arbor Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Esperion Therapeutics - Ann Arbor's estimated annual revenue is currently $93.3M per year.
- Esperion Therapeutics - Ann Arbor received $151.9M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Esperion Therapeutics - Ann Arbor's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Esperion Therapeutics - Ann Arbor's total funding is $22.8M.
- Esperion Therapeutics - Ann Arbor has 464 Employees.
- Esperion Therapeutics - Ann Arbor grew their employee count by 229% last year.
- Esperion Therapeutics - Ann Arbor currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Esperion Therapeutics - Ann Arbor?
Esperion is the Lipid Management Company passionately committed to developing and commercializing convenient, complementary, consistent, once-daily, oral therapies for the treatment of patients with elevated LDL-C. Through scientific and clinical excellence, and a deep understanding of cholesterol biology, the experienced Lipid Management Team at Esperion is committed to developing new LDL-C lowering therapies that will make a substantial impact on reducing global cardiovascular disease; the leading cause of death around the world. The Company has two late-stage therapies in development; both with confirmed regulatory pathways to approval and defined global pivotal Phase 3 clinical development plans. Bempedoic acid and the Company's lead product candidate, the bempedoic acid / ezetimibe combination pill, are targeted therapies that have been shown to significantly reduce elevated LDL-C levels in patients with hypercholesterolemia, including patients inadequately treated with current lipid-modifying therapies. Phase 1 and 2 studies conducted previously in more than 800 patients treated with bempedoic acid have produced clinically relevant LDL-C lowering results of up to 30 percent as monotherapy, approximately 50 percent in combination with ezetimibe, 64% when added-on to atorvastatin 20 mg, and an incremental 20+ percent when added to stable statin therapy. The Company has two Phase 3 products in development: 1) the once-daily, oral fixed dose bempedoic acid / ezetimibe combination pill, and 2) bempedoic acid (monotherapy) a once-daily, oral pill. For more information, please visit www.esperion.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals