TAMID Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TAMID Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.7M per year.
- TAMID Group's estimated revenue per employee is $143,866
- TAMID Group has 269 Employees.
- TAMID Group grew their employee count by 82% last year.
- TAMID Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TAMID Group?
We are a rapidly growing business organization that fosters professional development by connecting students to Israel's economy. Founded here at the University of Michigan in 2008, TAMID is thriving at forty six universities in the United States and worldwide. TAMID at Michigan runs its own educational program, student-managed equity research teams, and consulting practice serving high-tech Israeli companies. Here at Michigan, we are currently working with eight Tel-Aviv based startup companies in industries ranging from cyber security to drones. Our Fund actively manages a $10,000 equity portfolio. Additionally, TAMID at Michigan runs a summer fellowship program in Tel Aviv where selected members can intern at start-ups or companies like Google and Deloitte.keywords:N/A