Epic Games Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Epic Games's estimated annual revenue is currently $1030.2M per year.
- Epic Games received $1250.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Epic Games's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Epic Games's total funding is $1.3B.
- Epic Games has 5100 Employees.
- Epic Games grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- Epic Games currently has 127 job openings.
What Is Epic Games?
Epic Games has spent the past couple of decades building our own games and providing our game engine technology to other developers. We've created the Unreal series of games, the Gears of War franchise and the Infinity Blade line of mobile games. We're currently hard at work on our next games, Fortnite and Paragon. Sign up for the betas at Fortnite.com and Paragon.com. Our Unreal Engine technology is available for free for everyone at www.unrealengine.com. To learn more about our company, visit www.epicgames.com.keywords:saas, Entertainment,Gaming