Game Closure Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Game Closure's estimated annual revenue is currently $10M per year.
- Game Closure's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Game Closure's total funding is $12M.
- Game Closure has 69 Employees.
- Game Closure grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- Game Closure currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Game Closure?
Game Closure enables developers to take their games to the multiplayer, multiplatform market in an easy, cost-effective manner. Our tools remove all the pain points in building multiplayer games, vastly simplifying debugging, hosting, and development. Furthermore, we compile games to hardware-accelerated native apps for immediate distribution on Android, iPhone, Facebook, and other locations. We leverage the HTML5 APIs (and contribute to them) to bring the future of web and mobile gaming to everyone. Our hit titles include EverWing and LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum!keywords:Consulting,Gaming,Mobile,Software Development