Engeny Water Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Engeny Water Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.1M per year.
- Engeny Water Management's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Engeny Water Management has 111 Employees.
- Engeny Water Management grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Engeny Water Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Engeny Water Management?
Engeny Water Management is a specialist engineering consultancy firm providing water management and water infrastructure design services that encompass almost every aspect of the water cycle. From water resource planning, flood management and water network planning through to the detailed design of water infrastructure including construction phase services, we manage and design the elements for all stages of the water cycle. Wholly employee-owned, we operate from Brisbane, Melbourne and Newcastle offices, through an industry leading Business Management System that is independently certified to ISO 9001:2008. Through partnership with our clients, we deliver innovative, agile and progressive services to government, resources and urban development sectors, by empowering and inspiring our people to reach their full potential. Our reputation as one of the leading water management consultancies is confirmed by the volume of repeat work from our clients and our appointment to many preferred suppliers agreements across the public and private sectors.keywords:N/A