Aimmune Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aimmune Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.7M per year.
- Aimmune Therapeutics received $170.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Aimmune Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $78,291
- Aimmune Therapeutics's total funding is $540M.
- Aimmune Therapeutics has 392 Employees.
- Aimmune Therapeutics grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- Aimmune Therapeutics currently has 13 job openings.
What Is Aimmune Therapeutics?
Aimmune Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, is developing desensitization treatments to help protect people with food allergies by potentially reducing the risk of allergic reactions, making accidental exposures to food allergens less dangerous. We are currently conducting Phase 3 studies of our lead product, AR101 for the treatment of peanut allergy. Aimmune is located in Brisbane, California - the heart of San Francisco's biotechnology hub - with additional offices in the Kings Cross area of London and in Raleigh, North Carolina.keywords:Biotechnology,Food & Beverages,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals