Elite Line Services (ELS) Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Elite Line Services (ELS)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $97.7M per year.
- Elite Line Services (ELS)'s estimated revenue per employee is $229,793
- Elite Line Services (ELS) has 425 Employees.
- Elite Line Services (ELS) grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Elite Line Services (ELS) currently has N/A job openings.
|Bill Aldrete||Regional Director|
|Marc Crisenbery||Director Of Technical Services|
|Gary Zarycki||Sr Vice President|
What Is Elite Line Services (ELS)?
With years of front line experience in permanent airport facility equipment Operation and Maintenance (O&M) services at a range of large international and regional airports, ELS has established itself as the go to company for airports and airlines that demand high quality services and best value programs. Our customized and quality approach to each airports requirement has built a trusted industry reputation for planned and corrective maintenance for sophisticated In-Line Baggage Handling Systems (BHS), Passenger Boarding Bridges (PBB), Facilities, Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and airport Vehicle Fleets.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Air Center Heli...||$18M||78||20%||N/A|
|Elite Line Serv...||$97.7M||425||39%||N/A|
|AERIA Luxury In...||$9.8M||43||10%||N/A|
|GDC Technics, L...||$89.1M||387||11%||N/A|