Electro Optic Systems Pty Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Electro Optic Systems Pty's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.2M per year.
- Electro Optic Systems Pty's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- Electro Optic Systems Pty's total funding is $3.4M.
- Electro Optic Systems Pty has 150 Employees.
- Electro Optic Systems Pty grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Electro Optic Systems Pty currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Electro Optic Systems Pty?
Formed in 1983, Electro Optic Systems (ASX:EOS) is an Australian technology company operating in the defence and space markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on core technologies in software, lasers, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes, beam directors, and precision mechanisms. EOS Defence Systems Our defence business develops and produces remotely-controlled weapon systems and ancillary products. These systems are adaptable to suit potential customer weapon inventories and comprise state of the art gimbal mounts, fire control systems and world class sensor units. The defence market is accessed by EOS as either a prime or sub contractor and in partnership with other market entities. EOS Space Systems Our aerospace business focuses on the space surveillance and control market. We specialise in space information based on the use of EOS-developed instruments and sensors to detect, track, classify and characterise objects in space. Information products are suitable for military and commercial space applications.keywords:Cleantech,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Wind Power