CAE Australia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CAE Australia's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.4M per year.
- CAE Australia's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- CAE Australia has 95 Employees.
- CAE Australia grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- CAE Australia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CAE Australia?
CAE is a global leader in the delivery of training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. We design and integrate the industry's most comprehensive training solutions, anchored by the knowledge and expertise of our 8,000 employees, our world-leading simulation technologies and a record of service and technology innovation spanning seven decades. Our global presence is the broadest in the industry, with 160 sites and training locations in 35 countries, including our joint venture operations, and the world's largest installed base of flight simulators. Each year, we train more than 120,000 civil and defence crewmembers and thousands of healthcare professionals.keywords:N/A