Eagle Bulk Shipping Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Eagle Bulk Shipping's estimated annual revenue is currently $485M per year.
- Eagle Bulk Shipping's estimated revenue per employee is $2,975,460
- Eagle Bulk Shipping's current valuation is $604.5M. (January 2022}
- Eagle Bulk Shipping has 163 Employees.
- Eagle Bulk Shipping grew their employee count by 12% last year.
Eagle Bulk Shipping Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Eagle Bulk Shipping?
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (NASDAQ: EGLE) is a US-based owner and operator of dry bulk vessels, providing its customers with reliable and responsible global transportation services for the carriage of bulk commodities including: coal, grain, iron ore, steel, cement, and forest products, among others.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Eagle Bulk Shipping News
In the latest trading session, Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) closed at $63.80, marking a -0.05% move from the previous day.
After a year of record results in a resurgent dry bulk market, Eagle Bulk Shipping chief executive Gary Vogel saw his overall compensation...
Is Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (EGLE) a Winner in the Marine Shipping Industry? Tuesday, April 26, 2022 11:00 AM | InvestorsObserver Analysts. Is Eagle Bulk...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|