SponsorUnited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SponsorUnited's estimated annual revenue is currently $95M per year.
- SponsorUnited received $1.3M in venture funding in March 2019.
- SponsorUnited's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- SponsorUnited's total funding is $16.3M.
- SponsorUnited has 380 Employees.
- SponsorUnited grew their employee count by 181% last year.
- SponsorUnited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SponsorUnited?
SponsorUnited connects brands and properties by providing a single, streamlined software platform to partner intelligently at speed and scale. With more than 20,000 sponsorships across 200 teams and venues collected and analyzed in U.S. professional sports (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS) in the last 6 months alone, SponsorUnited has compiled the world's first comprehensive mapping of asset allocation and corresponding inventory and content data Through detailed analysis and machine learning, we're able to efficiently identify partnership opportunities based on historical performance trends and broad curation and standardization of ideas & strategies, all within the format of a marketplace. The company has diversified solutions to suit all levels and complexities of sponsorship that make entering or scaling in sponsorship much easier. In addition to offices in Brooklyn, NY and Stamford CT, SponsorUnited also has a national network of marketing scouts embedded in the top 50 markets nationwide.keywords:N/A