Drizly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Drizly's estimated annual revenue is currently $77.5M per year.
- Drizly's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Drizly's total funding is $119.6M.
- Drizly has 287 Employees.
- Drizly grew their employee count by 65% last year.
- Drizly currently has 33 job openings.
What Is Drizly?
Drizly is the world's largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives ? their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life's moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 95 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content.keywords:E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Mobile Commerce, Wine And Spirits, Marketplaces, Content Delivery, Local Businesses, Same Day Delivery