DoorDash Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DoorDash's estimated annual revenue is currently $2147.5M per year.
- DoorDash received $400.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- DoorDash's estimated revenue per employee is $145,572
- DoorDash's total funding is $1.4B.
- DoorDash has 14752 Employees.
- DoorDash grew their employee count by 60% last year.
- DoorDash currently has 184 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is DoorDash?
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 1,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about - one dash at a time. Read more at blog.doordash.com, and find us on Glassdoor.keywords:Marketplace,On-Demand,Consumer Services,E-Commerce,Food & Beverages,Mobile
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
A Las Vegas restaurant owner sued DoorDash, claiming a loophole in the food delivery service's background check process nearly resulted in ...
DoorDash has been slapped with yet another lawsuit over allegations that one of its food-delivery drivers violently attacked a restaurateur in ...
LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- A lawsuit filed in Clark County District Court by a Las Vegas restaurant owner claims that a flaw in DoorDash's ...
|2015-03-27||$40.0M||B||Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers||Article|