Instacart Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Instacart's estimated annual revenue is currently $1802.6M per year.
- Instacart received $0.3M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Instacart's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Instacart's total funding is $1.9B.
- Instacart has 12432 Employees.
- Instacart grew their employee count by 62% last year.
- Instacart currently has 83 job openings.
What Is Instacart?
Instacart (YC S12) is building the best way for people everywhere in the world to shop for groceries. Using your phone or the web, you can order groceries and have them delivered to your door in minutes. You can choose from a variety of local stores including Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Mariano's and many more, as well as being able to mix items from multiple stores into one order. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is nothing short of magical. We are located in San Francisco, and well-funded by some of the greatest investors in the world, like Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, Andreesen Horowitz, SV Angel, and Y Combinator. Check out www.instacart.com/locations to see our delivery coverage maps.keywords:saas, On-Demand,Consumer Services,E-Commerce,Food & Beverages