Bringg Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bringg's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.6M per year.
- Bringg received $25.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Bringg's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Bringg's total funding is $192M.
- Bringg has 225 Employees.
- Bringg grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Bringg currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Bringg?
Bringg is the leading delivery logistics solution, providing enterprises with the most efficient way to manage their complex delivery operations. Some of the world's best-known brands in more than 50 countries are already gaining clear strategic value from our powerful SaaS platform which offers the real-time capabilities they need in order to achieve logistical excellence across their delivery ecosystem. Companies from the retail, grocery, restaurant, consumer goods, logistics, healthcare and services industries trust Bringg's technology to help them streamline their logistical operations for peak efficiency and create perfect delivery experiences for their customers. By using our platform, they can establish successful cost-effective operations that balance the needs of all the participants in their delivery ecosystem - from management at headquarters, through the teams in the field, and all the way to the end-customers who are at the heart of the entire process. For more information and to request a demo, please visit our website at www.bringg.comkeywords:saas, Consumer Services,Human Resources Hr,Internet of Things,Mobile