JungleWorks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- JungleWorks's estimated annual revenue is currently $79.9M per year.
- JungleWorks's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- JungleWorks has 551 Employees.
- JungleWorks grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- JungleWorks currently has 1 job openings.
What Is JungleWorks?
JungleWorks is the parent company behind the suite of products that powers the need of on-demand set-up. This tech stack includes Tookan, Yelo, Fugu, Flightmap, Kato and Bulbul. The company's suite of products is designed to make operation smoother for entrepreneurs and enterprises looking to provide an omnichannel experience to their customers. Our mission is to engineer and maximize mobile ROI. JungleWorks has its HQ in Seattle, Washington, and global offices in India and Singapore. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Coca-Cola, DHL, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Green Guyz to name a few.keywords:saas