Dime Community Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dime Community Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $112.8M per year.
- Dime Community Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Dime Community Bank has 537 Employees.
- Dime Community Bank grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Dime Community Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Dime Community Bank?
Dime Community Bank (the "bank") was founded in 1864, is headquartered in Brooklyn, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:DCOM). Dime currently has 29 branches located throughout Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Nassau County and Suffolk County, New York. More information on the bank can be found on Dime's website at www.dime.com. Member FDIC - EHLkeywords:N/A