Cityblock Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cityblock Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $109.9M per year.
- Cityblock Health received $20.8M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Cityblock Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Cityblock Health's total funding is $491.3M.
- Cityblock Health has 407 Employees.
- Cityblock Health grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- Cityblock Health currently has 102 job openings.
What Is Cityblock Health?
Cityblock Health aims to build a scalable solution to address the root causes of health for underserved urban populations. We partner with provider organizations, health plans, community social services agencies and communities themselves to ensure Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries have access to high-value, readily available, personalized health services. To do this, we will apply leading-edge care models that fully integrate primary care, behavioral health, and social services. And we will use our custom-built technology to enhance strong relationships between members and care teams, while simultaneously empowering and incentivizing the health system to do better. Cityblock's leadership has successful experience deploying community-based care delivery models for populations with complex needs in some of the nation's leading healthcare organizations, as well as building scalable technology to address previously intractable challenges. We're excited to kick of this journey and humbled by the challenges ahead. So if you're a clinician who hopes to practice a new type of care, a technologist who wants to build digital products in service of one of the most important problems of our time, a community organizer passionate about leveraging your relationships and local knowledge for broader impact, or someone deep in traditional healthcare who knows there is a better way, we'd love to hear from you.keywords:Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology