Delphi Behavioral Health Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Delphi Behavioral Health Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $55.6M per year.
- Delphi Behavioral Health Group received $Undisclosed in venture funding in October 2017.
- Delphi Behavioral Health Group's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Delphi Behavioral Health Group has 206 Employees.
- Delphi Behavioral Health Group grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Delphi Behavioral Health Group currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Delphi Behavioral Health Group?
Delphi Behavioral Health Group is a growing network of addiction treatment facilities that provide the full spectrum of care to those who are ready to start on the road to addiction recovery. In 2015, the directors from several of the top treatment centers around the country came together under the Delphi brand with the intention of creating a trusted name in addiction treatment. By continuing to lean on clinically proven practices, we make use of the latest equipment and are fully licensed staff members to deliver addiction treatment options that work for you. Our commitment to excellence, quality, and lasting sobriety is what makes up the Delphi difference. We aim to cultivate an intimate atmosphere with small client loads to ensure that each person that enters our facilities is given the attention and care they need to live a life free from addiction. Our JCAHO and NAATP accredited facility locations include: - Ocean Breeze Recovery - The Palm Beach Institute - Pathway To Hope - Arete Recovery - California Highlands Desert Canyon - California Highlands Vistas - Aloft Recovery - Maryland House Detoxkeywords:N/A