Advanced Recovery Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Advanced Recovery Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $78.3M per year.
- Advanced Recovery Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Advanced Recovery Systems has 290 Employees.
- Advanced Recovery Systems grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Advanced Recovery Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Advanced Recovery Systems?
Advanced Recovery Systems is an integrated behavioral management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We put behavioral health front and center, providing assistance to people with substance abuse issues, addictions, eating disorders and mental health concerns. Every facility in the Advanced Recovery Systems network strives to provide the highest quality of care, using evidence-based therapeutic models that really work. We treat substance abuse issues & co-occurring mental health disorders. Behavioral health issues can be amended when people change their day-to-day habits. Substance abuse and addiction issues are certainly part of the behavioral health model, and in 2012 alone, close to 2 million people enrolled in treatment facilities due to substance abuse, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).keywords:Healthcare