CutisPharma Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CutisPharma's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.9M per year.
- CutisPharma received $Undisclosed in venture funding in January 2015.
- CutisPharma's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- CutisPharma's total funding is $20M.
- CutisPharma has 104 Employees.
- CutisPharma grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- CutisPharma currently has 16 job openings.
What Is CutisPharma?
CutisPharma, Inc., based in Wilmington, MA, is a privately held, specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on the development and commercialization of value-added proprietary drug products and technologies in the prescription compounding sector of the pharmaceutical industry. Product line and development efforts initially are focused on providing optimized, more efficient alternatives for the preparation of the nearly 10 million currently compounded prescriptions, by offering FIRST® Unit-of-Use Prescription Compounding Kits. Use of these branded compounding kits will be beneficial to all triad participants, namely physicians, pharmacists, and patients. Three U.S. patents have been issued to the Company with several additional patents pending.keywords:N/A