Locus Robotics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Locus Robotics's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.4M per year.
- Locus Robotics received $25.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Locus Robotics's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Locus Robotics's total funding is $249M.
- Locus Robotics has 208 Employees.
- Locus Robotics grew their employee count by 72% last year.
- Locus Robotics currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Locus Robotics?
Locus Robotics designs and builds some amazing and innovative, autonomous robots that work collaboratively alongside workers in logistics and fulfillment industries. We help workers pick 2x-3x faster, with near-100% accuracy, and less labor compared to traditional picking systems. You simply pick faster! The LocusEmpower(TM) system easily integrates into existing warehouse infrastructure without the need to reconfigure your warehouse or disrupt workflows. Locus delivers greater throughput, reduced costs and unparalleled flexibility in moving inventory and orders through a fulfillment center.keywords:Internet of Things,Robotics,Transportation