CSC Global Financial Markets Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CSC Global Financial Markets's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.6M per year.
- CSC Global Financial Markets's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- CSC Global Financial Markets has 98 Employees.
- CSC Global Financial Markets grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- CSC Global Financial Markets currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CSC Global Financial Markets?
Founded in 1899, CSCÂ® is one of the worldâ€™s largest privately held businesses to offer debt-focused administration services to institutional clients. Our dedicated team in the United States, Europe, and Asia-Pacific region possesses the expertise to address our clientsâ€™ needs across a wide range of jurisdictions, asset classes, and structures.\n\nWe provide a comprehensive range of services uniquely tailored to these markets and others. Our expert team is ready to assist our clients every step of the way, from pre-closing through completion of the transaction.\nâ€¢ SPV Establishment and Management\nâ€¢ Independent Directors, Governance, and Compliance\nâ€¢ Financial and Accountancy services\nâ€¢ Private Equity and Real Estate (PERE) Fund Administration\nâ€¢ Administration services\nâ€¢ Corporate Trust and Agency services\nâ€¢ Specialized Outsourcing serviceskeywords:Financial Services, Legal, Legal Tech