Cosential Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cosential's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.1M per year.
- Cosential received $34.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Cosential's estimated revenue per employee is $243,864
- Cosential's total funding is $34M.
- Cosential's pricing is $120 per year.
- Cosential has 66 Employees.
- Cosential grew their employee count by -22% last year.
- Cosential currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Cosential?
Mission Empower Architecture, Engineering and Construction professionals with a cloud-based CRM and Proposal Automation solution to simplify their lives and win more work. About Us Since its founding by Dan Cornish in 1999, Cosential has been providing comprehensive CRM and proposal automation solutions for some of the world's largest Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (A/E/C) firms. Unlike any other solution, Cosential was built by A/E/C marketing professionals with a deep understanding of your unique pain points and business processes. From key features to implementation and support, Cosential is tailored to A/E/C best practices in every way. We are constantly innovating and upgrading our technology, because we want you to be inspired by your CRM and Proposal Automation software the way we are when building it. We strive to bring your work to the next level. Cosential is a profitable, debt-free, privately held company.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics, saas