Coinsquare Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Coinsquare's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.4M per year.
- Coinsquare's estimated revenue per employee is $216,667
- Coinsquare's total funding is $38.3M.
- Coinsquare has 108 Employees.
- Coinsquare grew their employee count by -36% last year.
- Coinsquare currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
What Is Coinsquare?
Coinsquare is Canada's most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other digital currencies. Since our founding in 2014, we've never lost a coin. Remaining steadfastly focused on transparency, risk mitigation, and building an open-minded culture, Coinsquare is on a mission to grow into a multi-faceted financial services company anchored in blockchain technology.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
One of Canada's top crypto exchanges, Coinsquare, has partnered with United States cryptocurrency payments startup Flexa to bring in-store ...
Crypto payments company Flexa on Tuesday announced that it partnered with Coinsquare, a Canadian crypto exchange, to the bring in-store ...
TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Coinsquare, Canada's premier cryptocurrency trading platform, will be launching eCAD™, the first stablecoin ...