Code.org Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Code.org's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.2M per year.
- Code.org's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Code.org's total funding is $57.9M.
- Code.org has 270 Employees.
- Code.org currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Code.org?
Code.org® is a non-profit dedicated to expanding access to computer science and increasing participation by women and underrepresented minorities. Our vision is that every student in every school should have the opportunity to learn computer science, just like biology, chemistry or algebra. Code.org organizes the annual Hour of Code campaign which has engaged 10% of all students in the world and provides the leading curriculum for K-12 computer science in the largest school districts in the United States. Code.org is supported by generous donors including Microsoft, Facebook, the Infosys Foundation, Google, Omidyar Network, and many more.keywords:Education