Skilljar Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Skilljar's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.8M per year.
- Skilljar received $16.4M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Skilljar's estimated revenue per employee is $14,175
- Skilljar's total funding is $53.1M.
- Skilljar has 1115 Employees.
- Skilljar grew their employee count by 1061% last year.
- Skilljar currently has 11 job openings.
What Is Skilljar?
Skilljar is the leading customer training platform for companies to accelerate product adoption and increase customer retention. Skilljar's award-winning solution empowers companies to deliver beautiful customer training experiences backed by data. The product is more than just a learning management system (LMS) - it's purpose-built for customer and partner enablement. Features include a best-in-class student experience, payments engine, social certifications, advanced analytics, and integrations with Salesforce and Marketo. Skilljar's enterprise-grade platform provides all the essential tools for Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage and retain customers. Founded in 2013, Skilljar is based in Seattle, WA and backed by Mayfield, Shasta Ventures and Trilogy Equity Partners. To learn more about how Skilljar can help transform your customer enablement strategy, visit www.skilljar.com.keywords:saas, Customer Support,Enterprise Software