Clinical Computer Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Clinical Computer Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- Clinical Computer Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Clinical Computer Systems has 149 Employees.
- Clinical Computer Systems grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Clinical Computer Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Clinical Computer Systems?
Since inception, Clinical Computer Systems, Inc. (CCSI) has focused in the obstetrics field with its innovative software: the OBIX Perinatal Data System. OBIX is a strategic perinatal software solution that meets the increasing demand for scalability and adaptability within enterprise infrastructures and interoperability with the hospital EHR. These are the characteristics that hospital leadership consider when choosing a vendor to meet their financial goals, strategic initiatives for integration, and clinical acceptance. To provide the best possible clinical support, CCSI collaborates with medical experts including; pioneering the clinical decision support, E-Tools with renowned expert, Lisa Miller, CNM, JD. Additionally, highly rated software services, from clinical education backed by the OBIX University programs to dedicated technical customer service, regularly exceed expectations. CCSI partners with industry leading organizations to further deliver a portfolio of solutions for legacy data retirement, EHR integration, and medical mobility.keywords:N/A