Verato Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Verato's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.4M per year.
- Verato received $10.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Verato's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Verato's total funding is $35M.
- Verato has 88 Employees.
- Verato grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Verato currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Verato?
Verato offers two cloud-based solutions powered by Referential Matching technology that enable you to match and link your patient or customer data across your enterprise with unprecedented ease and accuracy. Verato Auto-Steward is a simple cloud-based plug-in for your EHR, EMPI, or MDM that automatically finds and resolves its missed matches and duplicate recordswithout disrupting any of your existing processes or IT systems. The Verato Universal MPI is the most accurate, easiest to implement, most secure, and most cost effective EMPI or customer MDM solution on the market. It is a HITRUST-certified SaaS solution that you can deploy in as little as six weeks at any scale. Both solutions are powered by Referential Matching, the new gold standard in patient matching and customer matching technology. Referential Matching is not simply a better algorithmit is a completely different approach that is a quantum leap more accurate than the matching technologies found in conventional EHR, EMPI, and MDM tools.keywords:Information Security,Security