CityLift Parking Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CityLift Parking's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.9M per year.
- CityLift Parking's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- CityLift Parking's total funding is $24.9M.
- CityLift Parking has 41 Employees.
- CityLift Parking grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- CityLift Parking currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CityLift Parking?
CityLift Parking designs, installs, and services automated parking systems that reduce the footprint needed for parking and can typically be done at a lower cost per space than conventional parking. With over 70,000 parking spaces of our systems installed in 13 countries around the world over the past 15 years, we believe we are the first company that brings a wide range of proven best-in-class products at a great value, combined with a professional-level focus on quality and service. Automated parking is the future of parking. No more driving around looking for an empty spot, and no more forgetting where you parked your car. CityLift provides a solution that not only increases parking density by up to 90%, but also provides a sustainable parking solution by releasing less CO2 emissions. Our team has a combined 149 years experience, including real estate developers, design and system engineers, land use professionals and an impeccable installation and service team. CityLift is headquartered in Oakland, CA, with an office in Boston, MA, and satellite offices in Los Angeles, Seattle, and Metro New York.keywords:N/A