Citus Data Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Citus Data's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.9M per year.
- Citus Data received $9.5M in venture funding in October 2015.
- Citus Data's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Citus Data's total funding is $13.2M.
- Citus Data has 34 Employees.
- Citus Data grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- Citus Data currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Citus Data?
The amount of time businesses spend on their databases is altogether too much time. Citus is fixing this problem. Citus is worry-free Postgres. Built to scale out, Citus is an extension to Postgres that is available as open source, as enterprise software that can be run on-prem or on any cloud, and as a fully-managed database as a service. Whether you have a multi-tenant application that needs to scale out, or you need performance for your real-time analytics customers, with Citus, you can focus on your appnot your database. Founded in 2011, Citus Data is venture backed by Khosla Ventures and Data Collective. Citus is a Y Combinator alumnus and has offices in San Francisco's SoMa district and Istanbul, Turkey. At Citus, we make it simple to scale out Postgres. Citus Data online: www.citusdata.com Documentation: docs.citusdata.com GitHub: github.com/citusdata/cituskeywords:Analytics,Cleantech,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Software Development,Storage,Wind Power