ChapCare Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ChapCare's estimated annual revenue is currently $27M per year.
- ChapCare's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- ChapCare has 100 Employees.
- ChapCare grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- ChapCare currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ChapCare?
Community Health Alliance of Pasadena (ChapCare) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides healthcare services to countless residents of the San Gabriel Valley. ChapCare was founded in 1995 by a group of community residents, city officials, and health care agencies to establish primary healthcare services for low-income, uninsured residents in Pasadena. ChapCare began providing medical services in 1998 and dental services in 2001. Today, ChapCare operates 4 health centers in Pasadena, 1 health center in Monrovia, and 3 health centers in El Monte/South El Monte. ChapCare provides over 64,000 primary healthcare visits annually to over 15,000 patients.keywords:N/A