CeramTec UK Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CeramTec UK's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.7M per year.
- CeramTec UK's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- CeramTec UK has 60 Employees.
- CeramTec UK grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- CeramTec UK currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CeramTec UK?
CeramTec UK Limited is a manufacturer of highly specialised piezoelectric and dielectric components that enhance the reliability and performance of customers' products in the most technically challenging applications. The business is focused on the Lead Zirconate Titanate (PZT) and dielectric market and has the widest range of products available for polycrystalline piezo and dielectric applications across core target markets. In 2017 CeramTec acquired the assets of Morgan Technical Ceramic's UK Electro-Ceramics businesses, based in Ruabon and Southampton. The combined and complementary piezo-ceramic businesses of UK Electro-Ceramics and CeramTec create an even stronger and more resilient business for the future and open new perspectives for mutual growth and development: CeramTec UK Ltd.keywords:N/A