Cato Networks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cato Networks's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.8M per year.
- Cato Networks's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Cato Networks's total funding is $332M.
- Cato Networks's pricing is $1 per year.
- Cato Networks has 323 Employees.
- Cato Networks grew their employee count by 50% last year.
- Cato Networks currently has 49 job openings.
What Is Cato Networks?
Cato Networks provides organizations with a cloud-based and secure global SD-WAN. Cato delivers an integrated networking and security platform that securely connects all enterprise locations, people and data. The Cato Cloud reduces MPLS connectivity costs, eliminates branch appliances, provides direct, secure Internet access everywhere, and seamlessly integrates mobile users and cloud infrastructures into the enterprise network. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, Cato Networks was founded in 2015 by cybersecurity luminary Shlomo Kramer, who previously cofounded Check Point Software Technologies and Imperva, and Gur Shatz, who previously cofounded Incapsula. For more information, visit http://www.catonetworks.com and Twitter: @CatoNetworks.keywords:saas