Teridion Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Teridion's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.5M per year.
- Teridion received $20.0M in venture funding in October 2015.
- Teridion's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Teridion's total funding is $35M.
- Teridion has 52 Employees.
- Teridion grew their employee count by -24% last year.
- Teridion currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Teridion?
Teridion delivers a superior global Internet experience, with our commitment to creating Internet fast lanes for SaaS providers and content collaboration apps. In 2013, our founder Elad Rave was frustrated by the lag times, timeouts, and poor throughput he experienced with Web services. He set out to eradicate performance problems caused by congestion that stem from the Internet's autonomous and uncoordinated systems. Instead, he developed a way to orchestrate multiple cloud providers to optimize application traffic, enabling like-local performance for users everywhere. Today, SaaS providers trust us to help them deliver richer SaaS and web applications without the constraints of poor Internet performance through our Elastic Network Service. Teridion ENS is an AI-powered cloud Internet overlay network that radically improves Internet performance from 2x to 20x, securely, with no change to our customer's production network or application code. Contact us at email@example.com or 1-844-TERIDION Check out our job openings. Look for us on Twitter at @TeridionNetkeywords:Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Information Security,Security,Storage