Casey House Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Casey House's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.9M per year.
- Casey House's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Casey House has 118 Employees.
- Casey House grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Casey House currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Casey House?
Casey House is Canada's first and only stand-alone specialty HIV/AIDS hospital. It provides a variety of holistic health care programs, including inpatient and day health care, and community care including outreach. Casey House has an innovative and multi-disciplinary approach to health and well-being, but it's the way they treat clients that sets them apart. Casey House believes their clients deserve to be cared for and treated with dignity, and that their humanity should be more visible than their disease. After 30 years, Casey House is still one of the few places where people with HIV/AIDS can seek care without judgement. They are more than a place that saves lives, they are a place that speaks up, shines understanding through compassion, and empowers clients to get better.keywords:N/A