Stone Tile International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stone Tile International's estimated annual revenue is currently $44M per year.
- Stone Tile International's estimated revenue per employee is $321,000
- Stone Tile International has 137 Employees.
- Stone Tile International grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Stone Tile International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Stone Tile International?
Recognized as North America's foremost authority on natural and manufactured tiles, Stone Tile is celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2012. Founded nearly two decades ago by Sylvia Benchimol and architect Carl Hesse, Stone Tile has, over the ensuing years, become the leading distributor of porcelain, limestone, ceramic, travertine, slate and marble, as well as glass, mosaic and aluminum tiles. With over 160 employees, and offices and showrooms in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, and Montreal, Stone Tile is run by Ms. Benchimol and Daniel Sultan who have, with their strong team of employees, helped the company establish an international reputation for providing cutting-edge, design-forward material solutions to the A&D community (architects and designers) and discerning residential customers. In 2011, Stone Tile introduced Wood by Stone Tile. Wood by Stone Tile features exclusive, finely crafted and chic hardwood flooring designs sourced from suppliers across the globe.keywords:N/A