MyHealth Centre Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MyHealth Centre's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.8M per year.
- MyHealth Centre's estimated revenue per employee is $252,818
- MyHealth Centre has 110 Employees.
- MyHealth Centre grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- MyHealth Centre currently has 1 job openings.
|Diane Byrne||Regional Director|
|Chris Malcolm||Regional Director|
|Suresh Madan||President & CEO|
|Tanya Rybarczyk||Director of Quality Assurance & Teleradiology|
|Karim Rattansi||Chief Nuclear Medicine Technologist|
What Is MyHealth Centre?
MyHealth Centre is a state-of-the-art diagnostic health facility with more than 30 locations across Ontario. We proudly offer OHIP-covered heart and diagnostic services, with reduced wait times and the highest standard of quality patient care. Our team of friendly and experienced cardiologists, radiologists, technologists and support staff are committed to providing exceptional diagnostic services from heart, bone, muscle and abdominal conditions, to women's health and cancer detection. That's why more than 6,000 Ontario doctors refer their patients to MyHealth Centre!keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Toronto Grace H...||$24.6M||97||7%||N/A|
|Central Local H...||$57M||226||1%||N/A|
MyHealth Centre News
The Data centre outsourcing market has witnessed significant traction in the last few years. Data centre outsourcing helps in building and ...
3) Purple House Cancer Support Centre will be running the ... part of the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (RCSI) MyHealth Lecture series, ...
Even a lifeguard at my health club, who was born on the mainland, expressed fear that the police will turn on him, as they have on innocent.