Candex Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Candex Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.6M per year.
- Candex Technologies received $3.5M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Candex Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $110,976
- Candex Technologies's total funding is $3.5M.
- Candex Technologies has 41 Employees.
- Candex Technologies grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Candex Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Candex Technologies?
Candex collaboration apps manage payments between companies and their vendors. Blockchain technology benefits are realized with phenomenal ease of use, speed and security. Our solution is trusted by Fortune 500 leaders like BP, First Data and Pfizer. They fulfill all of their control and reporting requirements, while users are able to execute transactions in a chat interface. With a consistent stream product advances and a fresh round of funding, Candex is growing rapidly by modernizing how organizations pay. We cut out red tape, boost employee management capabilities, and enhance spend visibility for better decision making. Our team is growing, excited to lead in enterprise payment solutions.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Candex Technologies News
Candex Technologies Ltd. announced on Friday it raised $3.5 million in seed round from London-based Edenred Capital Partners, Partech ...
B2B payments startup Candex announced $3.5 million in new .... the procure-to-pay space, and driving innovation of P2P technologies, too.
Candex, a California-based enterprise payments processor, ... "Blockchain technology benefits are realized with phenomenal ease of use, ...
Candex Technologies Funding