CTC Global Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CTC Global's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.5M per year.
- CTC Global's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- CTC Global has 193 Employees.
- CTC Global grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- CTC Global currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CTC Global?
CTC Global is a privately held Delaware Corporation based in Irvine, California. CTC developed, tested and commercialized the patented (and trademark registered) ACCC conductor and ancillary hardware components such as dead-ends and splices. CTC manufactures the ACCC conductor and ancillary hardware components in association with certified stranding and manufacturing partners, worldwide. All core is produced and tested at CTC Global's ISO 9001-2008 certified manufacturing facility in Irvine, California, USA. The core is then shipped to one of more than twenty regional manufacturing partners where the finished conductor is produced. Since its commercial introduction in 2005, CTC has shipped more than 36,000 km of ACCC conductor to over 400 project sites in 40 countries.keywords:Energy