SoCalGas Revenue and Competitors
Claim your profile
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- SoCalGas's estimated annual revenue is currently $1B per year.
- SoCalGas's estimated revenue per employee is $314,600
- SoCalGas's total funding is $10.1M.
- SoCalGas has 3260 Employees.
- SoCalGas grew their employee count by 10% last year.
SoCalGas Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is SoCalGas?
Sempra Energy was created in 1998 by a merger of parent companies of two long-established, and highly respected, investor-owned utilities with rich histories dating back more than a century.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
2022-04-20 - SoCalGas Chief Executive Officer Scott Drury Joins ...
Scott Drury became chief executive officer (CEO) of Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas), a Sempra regulated California utility in 2020.
2022-04-06 - SoCalGas Champions Restaurant Recovery with Additional ...
LOS ANGELES, April 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- SoCalGas today announced a second $525,000 donation to the California Restaurant Foundation's (CRF)...