CLARA analytics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- CLARA analytics's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.9M per year.
- CLARA analytics received $11.5M in venture funding in January 2018.
- CLARA analytics's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- CLARA analytics's total funding is $36.5M.
- CLARA analytics has 63 Employees.
- CLARA analytics grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- CLARA analytics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is CLARA analytics?
CLARA analytics drives change in the commercial insurance markets with easy-to-use artificial intelligence (AI)-based solutions that dramatically reduce claims costs by anticipating the needs of claimants and helping align the best resources to meet those needs. Leading examples of our solutions include CLARA providers, an award-winning provider scoring engine that helps rapidly connect injured workers with top performing doctors, and CLARA claims - an early warning system that helps frontline claims teams efficiently manage claims, reduce escalations and understand the drivers of complexity. Our customers include a broad spectrum from the top 25 insurance carriers to small, self-insured organizations.keywords:saas