Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.3M per year.
- Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center has 64 Employees.
- Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center?
Designed specifically for patient-centered care, our short-term rehabilitation facility provides an extensive range of rehabilitative services and 24-hour skilled nursing care. After a stay in the hospital patients may only require short-term rehabilitation or short-term skilled nursing care. The goal is to return home or to a residential care environment. We are dedicated to providing a culture of rehabilitation for patients to maximize improvement of health and wellness. Skilled Nursing Care centers provide 24-hour staffing and other comprehensive services to those requiring a greater level of care than that offered by assisted living facilities. All Skilled Nursing Care centers require the professional skills of a registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN). With 24-hour nursing care and many of the comforts of home, Brookestone Meadows is committed to providing Dignity In Life. We promote autonomy and choice, and offer a variety of services, social activities, and recreational opportunities. Residents are encouraged to continue social activities and personal interests. Our services are centered around your lifestyle. We dedicate ourselves to provide you peace of mind and an atmosphere that delivers comfort, security, and quality of life.keywords:N/A