Bridgit Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bridgit's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- Bridgit's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Bridgit's total funding is $17.2M.
- Bridgit has 79 Employees.
- Bridgit grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Bridgit currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Bridgit?
Bridgit was built from the ground up to make construction projects less complicated from day one - so projects finish faster - with a field-focused solution that simplifies communications and coordination, increases accountability and visibility, and improves quality. By putting an easy-to-use mobile app in the hands of those on site - from project managers and site supervisors to tradespeople - and combining with web reporting, integrated workflows, and automated communications, Bridgit ensures work items and inspections are efficiently managed from project kick-off to close-out, increasing efficiency, preventing rework, lowering risk, and helping projects finish faster. Thousands of property owners, developers, general contractors, and subcontractors rely on Bridgit to build faster and build better!keywords:N/A