Brain Corp Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Brain Corp's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.2M per year.
- Brain Corp received $114.0M in venture funding in July 2017.
- Brain Corp's estimated revenue per employee is $157,510
- Brain Corp's total funding is $161M.
- Brain Corp has 255 Employees.
- Brain Corp grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- Brain Corp currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Brain Corp?
Brain Corp is a software technology company specializing in the development of intelligent, autonomous systems. BrainOS is the foundation of Brain Corp's A.I. platform technology. It is a proprietary operating system that integrates with off-the- shelf hardware and sensors to provide cost-effective brains for robots. We have created an A.I. technology platform to improve life at home, at work and at play. From delivery, healthcare and security robots, to robots that take care of us in the home, BrainOS enables organizations to transform their manually operated products into autonomous robots. By helping businesses scale and adapt to the rapid technological changes in our personal and work lives, early adopters across industries and organizations are uncovering significant breakthroughs in productivity and efficiency with Brain Corp's A.I. technology.keywords:saas, Computer Hardware,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Healthcare,Information Security,Pharmaceuticals,Security