U.S. CAD Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- U.S. CAD's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.1M per year.
- U.S. CAD's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- U.S. CAD has 125 Employees.
- U.S. CAD grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- U.S. CAD currently has 1 job openings.
What Is U.S. CAD?
U.S. CAD is a full-service technology consultant for the architecture, engineering, construction, and infrastructure industries. We connect companies with the software, hardware, training, production, and consulting they need to win more, produce more, and achieve more. From BIM software to 3D laser scanning and drones, customers are able to address their specific needs with the guidance and expertise of the U.S. CAD team. U.S. CAD is an Autodesk Platinum Partner and Bluebeam Platinum Partner, and also a member of the Leica, 3D Robotics, Panzura, CADLearning, and KobiLabs partner networks. U.S. CAD currently has offices in California, Nevada, Hawaii, Arizona, Utah, and Minnesota and serves customers nationwide. Please visit our website for more information.keywords:N/A