AREVO Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AREVO's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.4M per year.
- AREVO received $12.5M in venture funding in May 2018.
- AREVO's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- AREVO's total funding is $44.5M.
- AREVO has 37 Employees.
- AREVO grew their employee count by -12% last year.
- AREVO currently has 1 job openings.
What Is AREVO?
AREVO, based in Silicon Valley, California, develops technology to enable direct digital additive manufacturing of ultra-strong, lightweight composite parts for end use applications in high volume. With our unique combination of breakthrough materials, powerful design/build software, and free motion robotics for the first true 3D construction, AREVO is moving beyond prototypes by enabling the design and fabrication of large, mass-produced parts and structures, quickly leading 3D printing into mainstream manufacturing. AREVO provides designers and manufacturers with unprecedented freedom to unlock the unparalleled strength and weight of composite materials for a wide range of consumer and industrial products, and has seen early success manufacturing CFRTP composite parts for OEM customers. With an initial focus on Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Electronics, Transportation, and Consumer Goods, Arevo is poised to optimize additive manufacturing services to OEM's worldwide.keywords:Hardware Peripherals,Software Development