Bossa Nova Robotics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bossa Nova Robotics's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.9M per year.
- Bossa Nova Robotics received $29.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Bossa Nova Robotics's estimated revenue per employee is $498,205
- Bossa Nova Robotics has 78 Employees.
- Bossa Nova Robotics grew their employee count by -48% last year.
- Bossa Nova Robotics currently has 22 job openings.
What Is Bossa Nova Robotics?
Bossa Nova is the leading provider of real-time, on-shelf product data for the global retail industry. Its technology collects terabytes of data that enables the retail ecosystem to optimize the omnichannel shopping experience. With a multidisciplinary team of robotics, computer vision, artificial intelligence, and big data scientists, Bossa Nova has solved the challenges to deploy fully autonomous service robots in busy and crowded environments. Bossa Nova's robots are currently deployed in 50 stores across the United States, making it the largest deployment of this kind of technology in any retailer.keywords:N/A