Bossa Nova Robotics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bossa Nova Robotics's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.9M per year.
- Bossa Nova Robotics received $29.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Bossa Nova Robotics's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Bossa Nova Robotics has 268 Employees.
- Bossa Nova Robotics grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Bossa Nova Robotics currently has 22 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Bossa Nova Robotics?
Bossa Nova is the leading provider of real-time, on-shelf product data for the global retail industry. Its technology collects terabytes of data that enables the retail ecosystem to optimize the omnichannel shopping experience. With a multidisciplinary team of robotics, computer vision, artificial intelligence, and big data scientists, Bossa Nova has solved the challenges to deploy fully autonomous service robots in busy and crowded environments. Bossa Nova's robots are currently deployed in 50 stores across the United States, making it the largest deployment of this kind of technology in any retailer.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Bossa Nova Robotics News
One of the main concerns robotics company Bossa Nova faced when designing Walmart's shelf-scanning robots was ensuring seamless ...
Early in the robot's development stages, the Bossa Nova team attached makeshift turn signals to the robot's body and tested it out using a ...
Telepresence Robot Market is Growing at a CAGR of 15.7% in 2026 | Inbot Technology, Double Robotics, Bossa Nova Robotics Suitable ...
Bossa Nova Robotics Funding
|2017-11-15||$17.5M||B||Paxion Capital Partners||Article|
Bossa Nova Robotics Acquisitions